American actress Jennifer Aniston Is Joined by Justin at Her Handprint Ceremony

Jennifer Aniston was joined by rumoured boyfriend Justin Theroux at a ceremony in Hollywood to mark her career achievements.

He got her hands dirty yesterday afternoon casting her famous fingers and toes into wet cement at Grauman's Chinese Theater in Hollywood, but was careful to keep her Prada dress and nude shoes clean and dry.


Aniston told the crowd: "This is very special and I'd like to say to all actors who want to do this, it's really really fun but you have to really want to do it because there is all sorts of stuff that comes along with it.

"I never in my wildest dreams thought I'd be sticking my body in cement for a good reason... This is a huge honour and I'll forever be trying to digest and be grateful, which I am."

Jennifer sat down with Chelsea last week for an interview, but it's her recent Inside the Actors Studio taping that has people talking. In a new clip Jen opens up about her real-life splits and said filming The Break-Up helped her "turn the page and move on."
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...