Miss South Carolina Bree Boyce Lost 110 Pounds Before The Pageant

Miss South Carolina Bree Boyce is a weight loss success story. The 110-pound beauty queen used to weigh 234 pounds. In order to compete for the crown, she actually lost more than 100 pounds. What an inspiration to women everywhere!

Boyce sat down with "The Today Show" on Tuesday to talk about her transformation. She revealed, "At the age of 17, I was at my highest, which was 234 pounds [and size 18 jeans]....I actually confessed to my mother that when I got my license I would ride around to different fast food places and get food and sit in my car and eat it. Or whenever my parents went out to a movie or to a dinner, I would order pizza and eat the whole large pizza by myself."

The beauty queen will compete in the Miss America pageant later this year. Her message is to be healthy. She lost weight through exercise and portion control. She wants people to be the healthiest they can be. She also wants to serve as an inspiration to everybody because she lived through the struggle of losing weight. In the video below, Bree Boyce holds up her old jeans, and it is truly amazing to see the positive change she made in her life.

And what about that swimsuit competition? "I didn't think about anybody else. I thought about myself and how hard I had worked and what I was working for and all of the people that I would inspire....to strut my stuff on that stage was the proudest moment of my life."
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...