Kylie Jenner hot and latest photo gallery

Kylie Jenner was born on 10th August 1997.She is the youngest daughter and had her first modeling experience with her sister in Paper Magazine. She continued to model with Sears, OK! Magazine, and Teen Vogue.

It definitely looks like the cameras love both sisters! Rather than be a cheerleader at school like her sister Kendall, Kylie prefers running track just like her Olympic gold medallist dad!

She has said that she especially loves her big sis Khloe’s style because “she wears what she wants and she rocks it. She lets me come over to her house and pick out whatever I want.

I always borrow her jeans.” Kendall adds that their older sisters, Kim, Khloe and Kourtney, give them stuff them they’re done with them. “Khloe has my shoe size so I’ve gotten some amazing Louboutins from her. And Kim gave me a black snakeskin Balenciaga bag for my birthday that I’m in love with.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...