Jessica Alba pregnant with second child

Actress Jessica Alba has announced that she is pregnant with her second child with husband Cash Warren.Contactmusic.com reports that she made the announcement on her Facebook page.

"It's been a while since I've been on FB(facebook) and I thought I'd drop by to let you all in on some exciting news. Honor is going to be a Big Sister, " she said in her post.

"Cash and I are thrilled and wanted to share the news directly with you so you didn't hear about it somewhere else. I appreciated all of the love and support you all gave me during my first pregnancy and will definitely appreciate it again this time around. Have a great day!"

Alba, who married Warren in May 2008 recently revealed that motherhood has made her a "little more wild".

"Oddly, I think I'm a little more wild and free since I had Honor because once she's in bed all my mum friends come over and we have dance parties at my house, " she said.

"It's really dorky and I probably wouldn't have done that before. But no, I don't go out. I hang out with my friends and I'm pretty chilled."
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...