suz

Suz Has A Special Request | Avi-style
Suz Blessed asked if I could create a lipstick for her that would fit her gorgeous full lips. Suz explained with full lips it was hard finding a lipstick that fit just right. I told Suz that I would work with her until ...

Home and Garden Sim's Suz Blessed, Welcomes Avi-style | Avi-style
Yes thats right Avi-style is growing again :-) so off we go to a great new shopping mall and wonderful new adventure. Suz Blessed was so kind inviting Avi-style to join her Home and Garden Mall with fabulous creators. ...

2WW Thoughts One Week In | Suz's Treats
August 4, 2011 by Suz | 0 comments. Today marks one week into my 20th cycle TTC's dreaded two week wait. I had some unknown & unexplained CM & spotting last weekend that left me uncertain & even a little afraid. ...

New landscape painting 'Wonderland Green' 2011 « suz landscape ...
Unframed. Contact me by email at sawelli@yahoo.com.au if you are interested in buying this painting and would like more information. 'To find the essence of a place is my goal.' Suz. Share this: ...



Embed Code For Your Blog,website,Orkut,Facebook,hi5 or etc...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...